5 Ways to update your BathroomQuick & cost effective ways to update your bathroom space.
1. REPLACE YOUR SHOWERHEAD WITH ONE THAT HAS A WIRELESS, REMOVABLE SPEAKER.
Imagine syncing your phone so every time you step into the shower you can listen to just what you need to hear. Maybe it’s a playlist that energises you for the day or centres you before an important meeting. Each time it’s your choice. Explore showerheads that play music.
2. ADD A MIRRORED CABINET TO CONQUER BATHROOM CLUTTER.
If your vanity top is “cleverly” decorated with face cleansers and lotions, you may be happy to know there is an affordable solution. If you currently have a mirror above your sink, replacing it with a mirrored cabinet is a fast, easy way to bring organisation to your bathroom space. Explore mirrored cabinets.
3. SWITCH OUT EXISTING BRASSWARE FOR NEW - YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY THE DIFFERENCE THIS MAKES!
Does your Bathroom Suite still has life left in it? Don't be afraid to switch out your existing brassware, you'll be amazed at the difference it makes to the whole look & feel of your bathroom. Explore brassware designs.
4. CHANGE OUT DATED LIGHT FIXINGS OR ADD ADDITIONAL ONES, YOU'LL SEE THE BATHROOM IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT.
You’ll see your bathroom in a whole new light if you change out dated light fixings for something that’s new and dramatic. Adding additional lighting can improve the light in the room giving the illusion of more space.
5. SIMPLY FRESHEN THE CAULK & GROUT IF IT HASN'T BEEN DONE FOR A WHILE, THIS CAN CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUR BATHROOM INSTANTLY.
Grout is very often overlooked within the bathroom. When it becomes discoloured & grimy it can become very unsightly. Simply try cleaning the grout and add straight, clean lines around the bath and sink areas to add a little sparkle.