Care & Cleaning
Care & Cleaning
Care and Cleaning
For the best results, keep the following in mind when cleaning KOHLER® product.
- Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface.
- Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces.
- Do not allow cleaner to soak.
- Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.
For further information, please select a category below:
- Taps & Showering
- Shower Trays
- WC's & Bidets
- Shower Enclosures & Bathscreens
- Mirrors & Mirrored Cabinets
- Decorated Products
- WC seats
- Kitchen sinks & taps
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas.
KOHLER® Glass Protector Care Kit
KOHLER® Protector acts as an invisible barrier on the glass to prevent the build up of limescale, soap scum, stains and dirt. Applied like a polish, one application will last from months to years depending on use and the hardness of water in your area. It will never crack, peel, discolour or build up. Coated surfaces are kept clean simply by rinsing or wiping with a damp cloth and regular use of KOHLER® glass cleaner.
KOHLER® glass protector can be used for existing shower installations where treatment has not already been applied or for topping up factory coasted glass after a reasonable length of time.
For more information on how to clean and care for your shower enclosure, click here.
If you require further assistance with the care & cleaning of your products, please contact the KOHLER® customer service team on 0844 571 0048.