Shower Enclosures and Bath Screens
The use of abrasive cleaners is not recommended for glass doors. Simply wipe down your door/enclosure/bathscreen regularly with a soft cloth and water or a squeegee to keep the glass looking clean.
- Use a shower squeegee to clean glass doors/enclosure after showering to help prevent water spots.
- To avoid soap deposits or lime build up in hard water areas, wipe the door dry after each use.
- Occasionally wipe the doors/enclosure with a mild detergent diluted in water to keep the door looking new.
- Never use bristle brushes, abrasive sponges or cleaners, or sharp instruments on the glass panels or anodized aluminium. They can scratch some glass and metal surfaces.
- For metal surfaces, never use cleaners containing abrasives, ammonia, bleach, acids, waxes, alcohol or solvents as they may damage the finish. Use of harsh cleaning agents may void warranty obligations.
- Do not let cleaners soak on surfaces.
- Rinse and wipe fixtures after cleaning to prevent soap build up.